Asset & Resource Management Holding Company is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – Institutional Asset Management
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Category: Investment Management
Job type: Full time
About Asset & Resource Management Holding Company: Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
- A First Degree qualification in Science, Engineering, Finance or Social Sciences
- Must have 3 – 5 years of professional working experience in the financial services industry
- Relevant experience in Investment/Wealth Management or Financial Services
- Strong business acumen to be able to recognize and interpret investment and commercial opportunities
- Must have demonstrated ability to create sales/relationship opportunities with clients, prospects, and consultants within the institutional segment
- Must have excellent presentation skills and in-depth product and broad investment knowledge
- Familiarity and existing relationships with local and offshore institutional mandates.
- Ability to quickly comprehend, filter complex information and escalate to other members of the team for follow ups.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Customer Relationship Manager Jobs in Nigeria, Relationship Management Officer Jobs in Nigeria, Risk/Credit/Finance/Insurance/Investment|