Foxillas is the fastest way to build an effective sales pipeline for your product or service.We are product storytellers. We help brands connect with their customers on a deep, emotional level. We craft stories that appeal to customers’ values and aspirations. Our goal is to create a connection between the customer and brand that lasts a lifetime.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remote Independent Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Contract
Job type: Full-time role, flexible hours
Excellent Opportunity in Graphic Design from Foxilla
- Do you want to be part of a fast-growing agency that is customer-obsessed? An agency growing at lightning speed that is full of career growth opportunities. If so, we are seeking a smart, customer-focused, and energetic Graphic Designer to join our team to help us get to the next level of excellence!
What is a Graphic Designer?
- The Graphic Designer is responsible for the production of graphics, HTML emails, and is responsible for maintaining content management. This position works closely with the marketing team and is part of the Design Studio.
- We are a small, fast-paced agencythat takes responsibility and ownership in creating superior creative for ambitious brands. We strive for consistent delivery of strategically sound, breakthrough creative solutions for different industries and audiences through a variety of traditional and non-traditional channels.
- You are a creative storyteller.You’re an upbeat graphic designer who has proven experience working with copywriters to concept and execute campaigns. You’re comfortable working remotely, at a fast pace, and can juggle multiple projects with a variety of content for multiple platforms.
- You’re a collaborative team playerwho is skilled at solution-oriented problem solving. You’re open to feedback and able to take direction and adapt. You welcome constructive criticism with an open mind, always seeking to improve work. You are reliable, responsible, and flexible to the situations thrown your way. You can communicate effectively—always engaged and prepared to speak up.
- You design with energy and quality.Detail-oriented with an eye for the aesthetic, you respect the relationship between words and design, and have a pulse on creative trends in marketing – particularly in digital and social media. You have a strong knowledge of the digital landscape and you also have a good understanding of print production.
- You create strategically.You have a vision while always focusing on customer and business needs first and foremost. You deliver more than just beautiful design—your design decisions are thoughtful and strategic.
- You are organized and meticulous. You must be able to multi-task. You work efficiently with aggressive deadlines. You are detail-oriented, and you do not sacrifice quality or brand vision. You understand the importance of process, deadlines, briefs, and creative direction.
- You’re a multi-faceted creativeand you have a range of skill sets to show for it. You’re fluent in the Adobe Suite. Must also have production experience with print and digital. You’re able to do light photo retouching and photoshop animation.
- You are a self-starterwho will craft innovative work that’s fun and energetic. You possess strong drive and accountability, take ownership of projects, open to feedback and collaboration and are able to run with minimal oversight. You are a proactive problem-solver and come to the table with a point of view.
- Concept, design, and execute across all initiatives and platforms including but not limited to: print & digital advertising, emails, social media, website design, signage, packaging, OOH and company-wide collateral.
- Carry out Visual Design Strategies through different brand identities and execute best-in-class creative for our Clients across multiple media platforms and editorial formats.
- Work collaboratively with other team members and Clients to produce sound solutions
- Be a trustworthy and reliable teammate.
- Create impactful and smart designs that communicate clearly to the target audience in all design decisions.
- Be fast on your feet, thrive under tight deadlines and high-pressure situations to produce amazing work that is consistently on-brand.
- Create and manage all-sized projects and prioritize multiple requests at any given time while hitting deadlines.
- Build strong relationships, effectively communicating with other designers, Creative Director, Copy Director, VP and project managers.
- Be able to present/sell your work while clearly addressing the creative strategy around the ‘why’.
- Own your work from start to finish
- Contribute to all stages of the creative process: from concept, through production, to delivery of final files.
- Bring new and exciting ideas to the table to elevate and expand brands.
- Ideate and iterate on your work based on feedback from creative leadership and stakeholders.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field. Not required, but preferred. Your experience and portfolio are what we’re most focused on.
- Two (2) years of experience designing for both print and digital assets.
- Have an amazing portfolio that shows ability in typography, layout, use of photography and color, and exceptional creativity across all platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of digital and print design, email marketing, print production, file formats, light animation and overall design best practices.
- Extreme proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite. Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign primarily – After Effects knowledge is a plus.
- You enjoy being part of a team and are happy and willing to work in a collaborative environment.
- Strong time management and outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Accountability to deliverables and timelines.
- Sharp eye for detail and quality – type, color and composition are your forte.
- Experience working with Brand Guidelines and Creative Briefs.
- Able to work on multiples projects at one time
- Ability to learn quickly, produce in a fast-paced environment, and work well under pressure
- A visual thinker with a passion for user experience and a strong online portfolio
- Must have high attention to detail, be able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously, and work well within a fast-paced environment.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Does this Describe You?
- Enjoy working independently
- Love to design print and digital media
- Passionate about what you do
- Highly efficient and driven for results
Join the Foxillas Team:
- Monthly Performance Incentives
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- This is an independent contractor role
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
|Job Category||Graphic Designer Jobs in Nigeria|