Foxillas is the fastest way to build an effective sales pipeline for your product or service. We are product storytellers. We help brands connect with their customers on a deep, emotional level. We craft stories that appeal to customers’ values and aspirations. Our goal is to create a connection between the customer and brand that lasts a lifetime.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remote Independent Marketing Copywriter
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Contract
Job Type: Full-Time, Flexible Hours, Work-From-Home
Excellent Opportunity in Copywriting from Foxilla
- Do you want to be part of a fast-growing agency that is customer-obsessed?
- An agency growing at lightning speed that is full of career growth opportunities.
- If so, we are seeking a strategic, customer-focused, and energetic Copywriter to join our team to help us get to the next level of excellence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
What you’ll do:
- You will immerse yourself in different brands and learn how they relate to key consumer personas to craft relevant and compelling copy for a range of digital marketing formats and channels ensuring brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology.
- The copy you write will be used in the following assets and deliverables: Website Copy, Email Newsletters and Blogs, Campaign Copy (ads, digital, video scripts, print), App Store Copy, Print Materials (posters, signage, other marketing materials) and more.
- You will work with an innovative and collaborative team of Account Managers to create an attention-grabbing copy.
- Conceive, develop and write materials that effectively communicate company objectives in a wide range of industries in creative and compelling ways.
- Develop innovative ways to hit the brief; capture the audience’s imagination, tell the story and deliver a clear, actionable message.
- Communicate new features and improvements to our users.
- A/B testing the marketing funnels and looking for opportunities on each layer.
- Develop a strategy that supports marketing, branding, and positioning throughout the entire customer journey.
- Write content within specified deadlines and topics.
- Maximize site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- SEO Reporting
- Staying current on industry trends for possible opportunities to attract new readers or create stronger, more engaging content.
- Develop content strategies that support marketing, branding, and positioning throughout the entire customer journey.
- Degree in a Writing based discipline is an asset (Journalism, Advertising, etc.)
- 2+ years of professional copywriting experience preferred
- English: Full professional proficiency
- Must have a portfolio of work demonstrating ideas and copy across various media
- Experience creating, editing, and proofing copy for both print and digital
- Strong understanding of internet marketing fundamentals, SEO and social channels
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking skills
- Superior copywriting and proofreading skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Eager, can-do, positive attitude
- Collaborative, open-minded and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, self-manage workload and prioritize deadlines
- Experience with B2B marketing.
- Strong ability to translate complex concepts into clear, concise, compelling, customer-centric copy and content for digital channels.
Skills (Who you are):
- You are a born storyteller, with a keen understanding of communicating and marketing to consumers.
- You are as creative as you are strategic, and while you have enviable grammatical skills, you’re smart about how and when to break the rules to be colloquial and relevant.
- Ability to generate compelling copy for both brand and performance marketing initiatives, and experience with developing copy for Search Engine Optimization.
- Excellent task management and strong organizational skills, with an ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative spirit, results-driven with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work against deadlines.
Does this describe you?
- Enjoy working independently
- Love to write for print and digital channels
- Passionate about what you do
- Highly efficient and driven for results.
- N40,000 monthly.
Join the Foxillas Team:
- Annual Bonus
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Time Off.
Application Closing Date
20th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Writing Sample to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply, please provide:
- One 250+ word writing sample of your choice (marketing preferred that promotes a product or service – does not have to be a published work).
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job.
- While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
|Job Category||Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|