Full Time Jobs in Nigeria
JOBS IN ABUJA - JOB VACANCIES IN ABUJA, JOBS IN NIGERIA - JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA
Posted 1 year ago
JOB TITLE: Report Writing Consultant
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
Employment Type: Full Time
- Report Writing for International development organizations and donor-founded projects serve as an avenue to inform the donor of activities undertaken and achievements attained over a certain period.
- It is a contractual obligation of RISE to her donor and the stakeholders.
- It serves as an avenue to document achievements, best practices, human-interest stories, articles and papers for dissemination and publication.
- Reporting within the RISE system is the responsibility of all.
- The individuals, states and thematic leads all have reporting responsibility.
- The content and quality of their reports directly or indirectly reflects on RISE overall report to stakeholders.
- It is essential for the project personnel to have their capacity built to write and deliver high quality activity and progress reports.
- To achieve the expected aim of the training, RISE is proposing the engagement of two (2) expert facilitators/consultants with extensive experience in global/public health, proposal and report writing for international organizations and donor agencies.
- Develop training curriculum, training content and training guide for participants
- Design training plans and sessions outlines
- Use theoretical and practical methodology to facilitate training sessions
- Infuse global/public health context to reporting writing
- Manage breakout learning sessions and one on one interactive sessions
- Facilitate post training mentoring and resources provision
- Develop pre and post training assessment
- Share training report.
- 15+ years’ experience in public health and proven expertise in report writing
- Post PHD or PHD equivalent experience in Public Health or related health, medical or social science discipline
- Demonstrated experience working in international and public health programs with strong familiarity with donor reporting requirements
- Strong understanding of donor reporting framework and standards
- Previous work experience, preferably in NGOs is a strong asset
Required Abilities / Skills:
- Highly experienced in facilitating report writing for Global/public health programs
- Familiarity with NGO systems, reporting structure and demonstrated ability to facilitate and train participants in report writing to strengthen program implementation
- Excellent skills in facilitation, team building and coordination
- Excellent writing and communications skills, including demonstrated technical writing skills for publication
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team and willingness to empower team.
- CV and Cover Letter as ONE SINGLE WORD document
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- Any successful candidate will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation.
- There will be travel requirements and opportunities both within Nigeria.
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Add A Comment