Code for Africa is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Analyst, (Research Media and Civic Engagement Ecosystems)
Location: Nigeria (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time, Remote
About Code for Africa : Code for Africa is the continent’s largest federation of independent civic technology and data journalism laboratories, which build digital democracy solutions giving citizens unfettered access to actionable information that empowers them to make informed decisions and that strengthen civic engagement for improved public governance and accountability.
- An understanding of media ecosystems and/or digital advocacy and/or digital civic engagement.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in the field, and/or evidence of a substantive research project using ML/NPL/AI analysis tools.
- Proficiency in Python
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and market research, along with related qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Strong analytical and logical skills, with a demonstrable track record translating data into actionable insights.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write for publication, present research insights and shape research proposals.
- A meticulous eye for detail to ensure data integrity and precision.
- The ability to collaborate with a diverse set of multidisciplinary project stakeholders.
- Experience in working with remote, distributed teams with agile methodologies.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
15th February 2023.
|Job Category||Research / Survey Jobs in Nigeria|