International Institute of Tropical Agriculture is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Technician II
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Recruitment Type: STS- National (6-months renewable contract)
Duration: 6 months’ renewable
About International Institute of Tropical Agriculture: The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
- National Diploma in Agriculture or any other related field with a minimum of two (3) years’ experience performing a similar role in a well-structured environment.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have good communication skills (writing, reading, and speaking).
- Ability to use basic Microsoft software (word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Have the ability to work with little or no supervision.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (including their detailed CV and letter of motivation detailing past related experience similar to this assignment.).
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2023.
|Job Category||Research / Survey Jobs in Nigeria, Technician|