We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Train staff members.
- Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Keep a meticulous record of income and expenses.
- Order ingredients in the correct quantities for the kitchen staff.
- Communicate with customers to receive feedback and manage complaints.
- Open and close the restaurant on time.
- Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales and labour costs
- Achieve maximum profitability and overall success by controlling costs and quality of service
- Participation and input towards F & B Marketing activities
- Completion of successful catering for all Events Upbeat caters for in an accurate and timely fashion
- Help in preparation of forecast and actual budget function sheets.
- Ensure the Restaurant teams is always welcoming and friendly to customers.
- Welcome guests and ensure all customer feedback are tracked on Glitch report. Ensure proper follow up till issue has been resolved.
- Receive and validate cash, cheque, credit card, bank transfers or POS payments made; accurately record payments and issue receipts where necessary.
- Ensure that attendance records for all Restaurant activities are accurate and updated regularly.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts; Motivate team members and lead by example.
- Ensure proper flow of orders, to make sure customer orders are received on time.
- Work with the sales team to process guests’ reservations; confirm availability, ensure payment is made and approved and confirm registration to guest and appropriate unit.
- Ensure interdepartmental communication is maintained through the proper channel(s).
- Supervises the functions happening in the event rooms to ensure that food set up is done well, the servers are well groomed and ready to serve, and that clearing is done after the event.
- Reconcile the inventory recorded at the beginning of the shift against end of shift sales made by the Cashier.
- Ensure that the till stock levels for Upbeat bite, drinks, Service tools and consumables does not go below reorder level; raise stock requisition as at when due to ensure consistency.
- Work with the Accountant to evacuate sales envelopes from the drop safe while ensuring accurate reconciliation of all recorded transactions.
- Reconcile breakages the cashier and ensure that this is communicated with Finance for reconciliation.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Diploma in Hotel Management, Business administration or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the hospitality industry as a Banquet or Restaurant Supervisor
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of book keeping.
- Ability to professionally address customer complaints.
- Proficient in English
- Experience in Hotel management software and Point of Sale software
- Ability to stand on your feet for several hours.
N200,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Hospitality / Travel & Tourism / Hotel / Restuarant / Catering / Museum / Club / Bar / Tour Guide Jobs in Nigeria, Supervisor|