Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator – Wireline Service
Job ID: R52650
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Are you a Sales Coordinator that is motivated to deliver?
- Do you want to work in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth?
- Join our Baker Hughes Sales Team!
- Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Wireline Services team arrange technical expertise to meet our client expectation. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
- Partner with the best
- As the Wireline Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for winning business. Developing notions on midterm developments for own department and elaborates suggestions for strategic plan of the larger unit.
As the Wireline Sales Coordinator you will be:
- Handling products and systems requiring thorough technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products and systems will be used.
- Managing complex sales processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally.
- Selling wireline services to existing and new customers within the market segments in the area
- Shaping commercial intensity within the defined territory to generate a quality pipeline and to grow the business.
- Leading a department with large estimated orders.
- Working with (technical) sales support to realize sales to improve efficiency within the account.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of Wireline sales experience
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate ( please indicate clearly on resume)
- Have experience in developing sales strategy and proactively growing business.
- Demonstrate expertise in collaborating, influencing, and motivating teams to deliver multiple, successful customer projects.
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills including communicating complex technical content to a range of audiences.
- Show good, general technical knowledge of energy technology products and services, alongside customer needs and requirements
- Be able to travel locally for customer meetings, site surveys, client’s engagements.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- We work with global customers and have annual targets, so as long as we can respond and deliver to these.
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
|Job Category||Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|