We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Sales Management Force as a new arm and business unit in Global Manpower Limited will oversee all business process that involves management of client’s sales.
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customers’ expectation and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- The manager will be responsible for maximizing our client’s sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the management.
- This document outlines the requirement, skills, job responsibilities, job description and expectations of the Sales Manager.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Responsible for sales business growth
- Develop new business ideas to meet client’
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Manage team performance to ensure client’s business objectives are met consistently
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while beingfully aware of client’s products and services
- Survey customers from time to time and deploy sales strategies based on survey outcome
Job Requirements and Skills
- BSc / MS Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Over 10 years’ experience in product sales, with good understanding of product promotional campaign and brand management
- Good understanding of Sales CRM tools including Hubspot, Zoho and pipedrive
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration with a focus on Sales and Marketing, MBA
- Membership to ISMMN will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria, Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|