Jiji Cars (formally known as Cars45) is a part of Jiji, the leading online marketplace in Pan-African countries, with over 200 million users from offices in 10 countries. We work every day to make sure that people have a place for safe buying and selling cars. We constantly improve the quality of service, and we always help our customers to seal deals. That’s why now, to be of even more use, the company needs talented and motivated people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will manage the daily operations of the center, coordinating resources and growing sales in the assigned center.
- He or she is primarily responsible for converting prospective customers to paid customers and will co-ordinate and serve as a main point of contact for all matters related to the Centre; ensuring all customers are treated fairly and given excellent customer service.
- Manage the inspection center assigned
- Manage customers’ expectations and grow profitable relationships in assigned centers
- Create a network base for sales and generate leads for the Center
- Grow and develop sales in assigned center
- Maintain end to end relationship with customers
- Responsible for the process of procurement of cars from customers at the center.
- This will be a role based in one of our centers in Lagos, where you will close auto sales with customers directly
- Responsible for negotiating and closing sales at the center
- HND or B.Sc in any discipline (must have completed NYSC)
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in sales with excellent customer service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
- Sound knowledge of closing sales and winning customers
- Excellent knowledge about cars and its various models
- Must be presentable
- Ability to multitask
- Must be target driven (Job is target and commission based)
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Proximity to center location will be an added advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; be able to work in pressured environments.
We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super intelligent workforce, and a relaxed dress code in order to harness the power of innovation. We care a lot about our employees. It’s obvious that for efficient work you need to stay in favorable working conditions. That’s why we offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary and one of the best in the industry
- TGIF every last Friday of the month and regular Team Building events
- Leadership development and new opportunities to grow as we are constantly expanding;
- An opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team all across the world.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|