CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy and plan to ensure profit maximization and excellent customer service. Ensure the achievement of sales targets.
- Ensure product availability and visibility in trade through enforcement of healthy stock level in distributor’s warehouse and retailers stores, HORECA & Key Account according to company standard.
- Ensure that pricing structure reflect market reality when compared with competitors and drive new product development.
- Maintain product leadership and establish more sales networks.
- Identify, nurture and harness new business opportunities to grow market shares through monitoring trend and development in market place and ensure customers satisfaction.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales report according to company set standard.
- Identify and develop important channels by ensuring availability of healthy stock levels.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales force.
- Create and implement effective direct and indirect sales strategies, develop neighborhood sales strategy and lead sales team towards achievement of sales goal.
- Plan and co-ordinate information/data gathering and analysis to track Company brand against competition with the view to sustaining market leadership.
- First Degree in relevant field.
- At least 3 years experience in FMCG sector. Experience in the Water and beverage Industry, will be an added advantage.
- Must be numerate and familiar with data analysis and reporting. Must be a person of high level of integrity and enthusiasm.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|