We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative – Nokia
Reference No.: SMWA-26
Job Type: Permanent
Work Level: Junior
- We’re on the lookout for an experienced Sales Representative who will sell and display the specified product range to all specified trade channels within the assigned territory.
- To achieve set sales and distribution targets & display objectives.
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Sales and Communication Management
- Customer Service
- Key Manage Technology
- Promotional Activity
- Achieve POP objectives and Targets
- Operational Excellence
- Stakeholder engagement.
What are we looking for?
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- 2 – 3 years’ sales experience in FMCG environment at a managerial / supervisory level
- Completed tertiary qualification
- Valid driver’s license
- Communication skills (verbal & written)
- Analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Business acumen
- Attention to detail
- Pro-active thinking
- Leadership skills
- Organising skills
- Negotiation skills
- Selling skills
- Decision making skills
- Industrial relations knowledge.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: Market Related.
- Robust benefits package
- Opportunity to develop your career within an international organisation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|