We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Science Teacher
Location: Gwarimpa, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and prepare well-structured, clearly presented lessons appropriate to the abilities of all students and the syllabus being taught.
- Make sure that the classroom is a stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Generate enthusiasm for the subject being taught and inspire all students to work to their potential
- Liaise with the Head of Department and Learning Support where a student may have special educational needs and with the form tutor and Head of House if a student is experiencing pastoral difficulties.
- Promote high standards of behaviour by encouraging a positive, proactive approach to study and build productive relationships with students.
- Set homework according to policy and pertinent to the studentability and wider workload.
- Promote high standards of organisation.
- Be punctual to lessons
- Provide high-quality, accurate, constructive, and targeted information to parents at Parents’ Evenings, in subject reports, incidental meetings and communications
- Assess, record, and monitor the progress of all students according to faculty guidelines in order to provide accurate information to parents in a variety of forms, as and when necessary.
- Maintain materials and resources as needed
- Observing and managing classroom dynamics. Invigilating and grading projects, quizzes, and examinations.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc qualification.
- 2-3 years experience.
- Computer literacy.
- Be able to teach.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] with the Position applied for as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Education - Higher Institution / Teaching / Lecturing / Training Jobs in Nigeria, Teaching Jobs in Nigeria|