About The Company
The Institute of Credit Administration is committed to bringing changes to the face and habit of credit business at all levels in Nigeria and influence structures of risk measurement to protect the item on the balance sheet called “accounts receivable.”
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- HND holder in Secretariat Administration / Office Technology.
- 3 – 5 years experience in similar position.
- Age: 30yrs and above.
- Very sound in English ( Both Written and Oral)
- 100 words per minute typing speed.
- Very efficient in the use of Social media platforms.
- Well-advanced in Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc).
- Corporately Fit.
- Full of understanding of office ethics and workplace character.
- Very mature character in handling confidential matters.
- Willing and able to put more time to work.
- Attention to Details.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Lekki, Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, Victoria Island, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi and Lagos Island.
- The applicant should be ready and available to resume immediately if successful in the interview.
- Only qualified applicant will be invited for interview.