Jiji Cars is one of the leading automobile companies in Africa and a member of the leading online marketplace in Africa- Jiji Group, providing individuals and businesses with a fast and convenient way to trade products and services, and offering support across all automobile trade, repair, and verification services. Our goal is to build an unrivalled automotive retail infrastructure that allows corporate Institutions to trade new, local, and foreign used cars and exchange value with ease and convenience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Coordinator
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will have an interesting role of managing and being responsible for the provision of security policies, code of practice, strategy, and operational activities for the security sub-unit
- You will have complete autonomy and execute at a high level.
- You will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team who are ready to support you.
The following are some of the exciting projects you will be working on and responsible for:
- Carry out periodic security risk assessment on company facilities nationwide and make workable recommendations for mitigation
- Responsible for provision and coordination of operational security services and deployment of security personnel (unarmed and armed security) to required locations.
- Responsible for installations and optimal functioning of security equipment and gadgets (CCTV, Biometrics, fire Alarm system, etc.) at all locations.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of security strategies for the company.
- Responsible for periodic training of staff on HSE and/or HSSE.
- Periodic Review of security service providers activities and report results
- Plan for the continual improvement of the security services and ensure that appropriate arrangements are in place for implementation.
- Analyze, coordinate and lead recovery/mitigating activities in response to security-related emergency situations
- Responsible at the scene of serious incidents, for initial decisions regarding resolutions
- Ensure through proper consultation, liaison, and negotiation that value for money is achieved in area of responsibility
- Establish solid relationship with Police and other security & Law enforcement agents for the benefits of Jiji Cars
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
We believe that you will succeed better if you possess the following:
- HND or B.Sc in related field
- 2 years post NYSC experience in Corporate Security Management
- Top level connections with NPF and other Law enforcement agencies
- A demonstrable track record of developing and implementing practical solutions for strategic and operational change is essential along with an extensive knowledge of security risk management issues, services, and systems within the private sector.
- Experience of managing budgets and understanding of financial management and systems
- Experience of managing a large in-house or contracted security workforce and a detailed knowledge of employment legislation and working practices is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required. The post holder should have the ability to work as part of a team and to motivate and should possess a high level of negotiating, influencing and presentational skills due to the interaction required both within and external to the Company.
We generally offer a vibrant culture, great work ambiance, super intelligent workforce, and a relaxed dress code in order to harness the power of innovation. We care a lot about our employees. It’s obvious that for efficient work you need to stay in favorable working conditions. That’s why we offer you the following benefits:
- A competitive salary and one of the best in the industry;
- Healthcare insurance and free daily lunch
- TGIF every last Friday of the month and regular Team Building events;
- Leadership development and new opportunities to grow as we are constantly expanding;
- An opportunity to work with a dynamic and international team all across the world.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Intelligence / Security Jobs in Nigeria|