We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Manager – Retention Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
Overall Purpose of Role
- Handling the complete retention process.
- Develop a portfolio of clients to help grow the business.
- Retain clients by developing a long-term business relationship.
- Engage in post-sales by contacting existing clients.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deals requirements and financial prospects.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
- Develop a portfolio of clients to grow existing business.
- Continuously seek opportunities for business development
- Provide guidance and assistance to clients on navigation of their client portal and client trading account.
- Keep clients abreast of any customer trainings and/or events.
- Any other responsibility as one may be called upon to do from time to time.
- Consistently achieve individual sales metrics.
- Develop and maintain product and execution knowledge.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements are complied with.
Educational / Experience Requirements
- University Degree in Business Administration & Management or any other related subjects.
- Previous experience in a similar role with involvement in sales or business development.
- Experience of the financial industry will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal and written.
- Additional languages will be considered an advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite Package (Outlook, Word, Excel and Office 365).
- Proficiency in the use online trading platforms such as CRM, MT4 & MT5 will be considered an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
- Great Presentation skills
- Good with Negotiation/ Persuasion
- Ability to build and maintain long term relations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and target-oriented skills.
- Strong time management and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria, Managerial Jobs in Nigeria, Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|