Abuja Clinics is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
About Abuja Clinics: Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7-9 years post NYSC experience in accounting with ICAN.
- Working knowledge of tax. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong Administrative skills, including proficiency with MS Office applications;
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiency
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience within a busy environment
- Strong professional communication skills
How to Submit Your Application
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2023.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria|