U-Connect Human Resource Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
About U-Connect Human Resource Limited: U-Connect Human Resource Limited is a leading provider of HR Services: Founded in 2004, we are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Lekki peninsula, Lagos. We are a proud Nigerian operation offering local support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings that include world-class personnel outsourcing, e-recruitment, headhunting, training and development, quality management solutions, outplacements, verification, computer-based pre-assessment, and competency testing as well as Business process outsourcing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Management reporting and leadership skills
- Drawing up budgets and maintaining financial security by following internal controls.
- Effective business projection and investment skills
- Creating sales leads for the Company
- Ensure that all service requirements are met as agreed in the SLA
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing processes.
- Knowledge of pertinent regulatory guidelines.
- Knowledge of the organisation’s structure, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of risk management.
- Knowledge of financial management
- Knowledge of tax operations/regulations.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: : [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Please, do not bother to apply if you do not have the above requirements.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2022.
|Job Category||Accounting / Accountant / Auditing / Tax / Finance Jobs in Nigeria|