Tetra Pak is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accounting Expert
Job Type: Full time
About Tetra Pak: At Tetra Pak, we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere, and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
- Minimum of First University Degree (Bachelor) or equivalent in Accounting / Finance or related discipline
- Chartered member of Institute of Charted Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)/ACCA or in view
- Min. 5 years of relevant accounting and financial reporting experience
- Experience working with SAP (A must have non-negotiable)
- Having worked in a multinational will be an added advantage
- Experience in use of MIS and financial Reporting Systems is an added advantage.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Good interpersonal skills & excellent team player.
- Ability to work across boundaries.
- Self-driven to deliver results independently.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong attention to details & results oriented.
- Practical Knowledge of IFRS / Local GAAP.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools especially excel.
- General knowledge of statutory regulations and tax laws, rules & regulations.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Add A Comment