United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Admin Officer
Reference ID: JR2204738
Employment Type: Full Time
Hardship Level: C
Staff Member / Affiliate Type: Professional
About UNHCR: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was created in 1950, during the aftermath of the Second World War, to help millions of Europeans who had fled or lost their homes. We had three years to complete our work and then disband. Today, over 65 years later, our organization is still hard at work, protecting and assisting refugees around the world.
- For P4 / NOD – 9 years relevant experience with Undergraduate Degree; or 8 years relevant experience with Graduate Degree; or 7 years relevant experience with aDoctorate Degree
Field(s) of Education:
- Accounting, Public or Business Administration, Economics, or other relevant field.
Certificates and / or Licenses:
- UNHCR Management Learning Programme.
Relevant Job Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in an International Organization (United Nations or similar).
- Good understanding and/or experience of financial and HR modules of a major Enterprise Resource Planning system (such as PeopleSoft, SAP or Oracle).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience of managing people in a multinational/multicultural environments.
- Completion of relevant UNHCR Management learning programme.
- Experience in procurement in an International Organization.
- Accounting qualification from an internationally recognized Institute of Accounting.
- IT-Computer Literacy
- UN-UN/UNHCR Administrative Rules, Regulations and Procedures
- CO-Drafting and Documentation
- MG-Resource Management
- GB-Building Maintenance
- SC-Inventory / Stock management
- DV-Vehicle Management.
- For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language.
- For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
.Application Closing Date
15th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Admin Associate, Administrative / Secretarial / Personal Assistant (PA) / Clerical / Office Assistant Jobs in Nigeria|