First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, System Administration (Nigeria & Subsidiaries)
Job Identification Number: 566
- Effective monitoring of the data-center to ensure conducive environment for optimal equipment performance
- Administration and Management of Unix (AIX, Linux) and Windows operating systems
- Serve as second line support for supporting servers and storage related problem by providing timely response to incident management escalations
- Provide a system capacity report that helps in capacity management of servers and storage
- Administration and Management of the bank’s Enterprise backup and Recovery system
- Closure of Audit exceptions and vulnerabilities
- Implement servers and storage capacity upgrades with Vendors
- Administration and implementation of maintenance fixes and vendor-supplied patches in accordance with the bank change management policy
- Installation and support of enterprise middleware solution (IBM Wesphere Application Server and Oracle Weblogic Server) driving critical banking transaction platform.
- Implement data migration between systems and responsible for the recovery of critical activities and processes as part of the business continuity strategy
- Documentation of problems and known Errors and management of the Known Error Database (KEDB)
- Administration and Management of the bank’s Enterprise Server Virtualization platform
- Prepares and maintains operational procedures and provides technical expertise and appropriate information to the management.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Other Science disciplines; Higher Degrees / Professional Certifications (an added advantage)
- Minimum experience: 2 years relevant experience in the banking industry with at least 2 years in server/storage administration and Management.
Application Closing Date
12:04 PM: 22nd July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Nigeria|