PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Job ID: 410110WD
Employment Type: Full Time
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Industry / Sector: Not Applicable
Specialism: IFS – Network Management
Management Level: Senior Associate
About PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria: PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. However, knowledge in Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis & Management Information Systems is highly desirable.
- 4 – 5 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT system/software development and project management processes
- IIBA or PMI-BA certification is desirable.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, potentially across multiple assignments
- Commitment to personal development in relevant skills
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Strong workshop/ meeting facilitation skills
- Solution design, including the presentation and articulation of this to the client
- Strong background using workflow tooling – e.g. Visio
- Exposure to project planning and tracking progress to plan, while identifying and escalating emerging risks
- Exposure to & knowledge of process engineering.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|