Palladium Group is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment.
Job Title: Senior Child Health, Nutrition & Malaria Clinical Advisor
- The Senior Child Health, Nutrition and Malaria Clinical Advisor must be a physician anda proven leader in the field with senior-level management experience in public health programs. S/he must be well recognized by the RMNCH community in Nigeria.
- The Senior Child Health, Nutrition and Malaria Clinical Advisor must be intimately familiar with the context in Nigeria and have in-country experience with USAID programs. Additional qualifications include:
- An experienced Child Health, Nutrition or Community Health physician with not less than 10 years experience in Clinical services, with more than half in Pediatrics practice. He/she should have an MD and at least a Fellow of the National or West African Postgraduate Medical Colleges or equivalents in Pediatrics or Family Medicine.
- An MPH and Development Program experience would be added advantages.
- Demonstrated expertise in working directly with host-country senior government officials and policy makers in child survival and MNCH.
- Strong, demonstrated management skills.
- Experience working with host-country partners, organizations, and institutions
- Strong skills in design, implementation and monitoring of program components, e.g. services, training, integrated supportive supervision, clinical mentoring, patient counseling, advocacy and coordination.
- Demonstrated capacity to work with Nigerian experts and partners in developing technical materials and providing training to improve service delivery, advocacy and resource mobilization for expanding quality improvement of MNCH services.
- Experience with technical leadership for programs funded by USAID and/or other donor programs in developing countries, with significant Nigeria experience.
- Strong verbal, listening, writing, and intrapersonal skills essential for effective coordination among several institutions and staff involved in a broad range of activities.
- Fluent in English, (written and oral communication) and Hausa and/or Fulfulde.
- Willingness to travel throughout Nigeria as necessary.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Medical / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria, Nursing/Health Care Work/Frontline|