Next Gear Group is a Nigerian real estate company having its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. The company comprises five subsidiaries; Next Gear Resources, Next Gear Homes, Next Gear Facility Managers, Next Gear Project Support and Watch My Property Concepts. Our mission is to provide affordable housing using the strictest quality while providing essential services to manage and maintain various types of buildings both for corporate and individual clients. We are always available to meet your real estate needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer
Location: Guzape, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Expected to provide direct supervision of construction activities at the site.
- Coordinate site workers, Junior Engineers, Architect,schedules, ensuring adequate coverage
- Enforce all site policies and procedures
- Conduct site performance reviews
- Maintain and adhere to site budget and Approve project plans
- Address and report safety concerns in a timely manner
- Track and monitors project progress, adhering to prearranged standards
- Ensure compliance across the worksite
- Review all project progress before submitting it to the business development manager
- Prepare and submit bi-monthly progress reports.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor all repair and maintenance works (preventive and corrective) to be executed by the maintenance team.
- Proactively interface with all stakeholders to align and deliver maintenance service that supports and enables value for money, business operations, and ensures a timely resolution to customer issues.
- Proper filing and documentation
- Management of the entire maintenance process from issue reporting to job
- Liaise with Procurement on the timely delivery of quality materials and to specification
- Ensure total budgetary compliance for effective cost management and minimization of waste
- Total oversight functions on all aspects of the facilities management provider in the client location
- The minimum educational qualification is HND / B.Sc with a minimum of 8 years of experience
- COREN Certified
- Applicant must possess a valid driver license
- Must be goal-oriented and focused.
Application Closing Date
13th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Cover Letter and Prove of projects done, sales record (where applicable) to: [email protected] using “Application for Senior Civil Engineer” as the subject of the mail.