We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Clinical Services Associate, KP Services
Job Code: CSULG0034
Location: Lagos Main Office
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
Do You Have What it Takes to Join Us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices.
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable.If this typifies you, kindly read on.
- The Incumbent will be a key member of the state technical team and will assist in the implementation of HIV/AIDS treatment and other health sector programs among the KP group in the state.
- He/she will provide technical support to supported KP CBO and OSS and KP friendly facilities in establishing protocols for HIV/AIDS treatment and allied
health services that are consistent with national guidelines.
- Incumbent will have strong competences and experience in adult treatment and demonstrable skills to provide technical support for multidisciplinary HIV/AIDS care and treatment, working with organization clinicians and health facility-based site teams to implement care and treatment services especially in adult and Pediatric treatment. .
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide comprehensive, culturally sensitive and acceptable HIV care, treatment and prevention services to Key populations and their partners
- Ensures appropriate support for the implementation of program activities in HIV prevention for key and vulnerable populations, including integration of TB/HIV services for co-infected patients.
- Supports the design of structural interventions to prevent HIV among key populations, including those that address gender inequalities, stigma and discrimination and the legal rights and status of key populations, and economic barriers
- Provides mentoring and capacity building at the individual and organizational level for the KP groups
- Guides the integration of HIV services with maternal and newborn health, family planning and TB
- Review existing models of care to be applied to improving patient care, patient flow, medical records, etc. Initiate, mentor and enhance care and treatment services at sites.
- Provides direct technical assistance to KP groups and assigned OSS s; such assistance might include training of staff, information system development/improvement, facilitation of community linkages, patient flow analysis, improvement of adherence support systems, development or improvement of referral systems.
- Degree in Medicine; a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Public Health or related field will be added advantage
- At least 2 years post NYSC experience in developing country health care programs or program support function
- Knowledge of the policies, regulations, reporting formats, and cultures of principal donors, including USAID, EC, DFID, CDC/PEPFAR, and others
- Extensive clinical experience in care and treatment of HIV/AIDS patients
- Demonstrated experience in non-profit sector in a program management role
- Strong supervisory, management analytical thinking & Conceptualization skills
- Leadership and cross learning capacity
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and make reasoned judgments in a timely fashion.
- Committing to a course of action without undue delay or prevarication
- Experience building capacity at individual and organizational levels
- Skilled in at least two or more of the following technical areas: strengthening service delivery programs, performance and quality improvement, psychosocial support, monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in Key Population programming.
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating the Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] using the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g. Senior Clinical Services Associate KP Services – CSULG0034 – Lagos, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU) as the subject of the email.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Qualified Locals and residents of this location are encouraged to apply
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
|Job Category||Medical / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria, NGO / Non-Profit Associations Jobs in Nigeria|