About The Company
Mercy Corps is a global team of humanitarians working together on the front lines of today’s biggest crises to create a future of possibility, where everyone can prosper.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Credit Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Collate and review weekly ageing, corporate ageing and special ageing.
- Collate and review month end ageing and collection report.
- Collate and review Sales Executives monthly sign-off.
- Responsible for informing dealers regarding their balance via numerous channels.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Monthly review of all credit approvals.
- Review monthly returns for sales executive’s key accounts
- Collate/review/filing of quarterly dealer’s confirmation letters.
- Send quarterly dealer’s confirmation through whatsapp and email.
- Update/ filing of dealer’s documentation / credit limit update.
- Responsible for KYC process
- Raise credit notes on request.
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, she must be trustworthy and accountable.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word) attachment to: [email protected] with the subject as “Senior Credit Control Officer”.