About The Company
“We are an indigenous company with 100% local content capacity in Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) and Safety Services. We provide exceptional service to various sectors in Nigeria, including Oil and Gas; Power; Mining; Refining and Petrochemical; and the Industrial Sector value chain”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior HSE Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Development of Process/ technical safety-related documents for clients.
- Development of HSE cases, fire risk assessment, Escape Evacuation & Rescue Analysis, HAZID, etc for Tomsey clients on request.
- Implement and maintain a Safety Management System on OHSAS 18001/ ISO 45001 Standards, have a good knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- To conduct/ facilitate Tomsey’s HSE training and certification programs.
- Carry out a site inspection, risk assessment, JHA, and JSA to ensure a safe work environment and safe system of work in compliance with a relevant statutory standard.
- Develop HSE plans, programs, HSE project plans and ensure implementation to achieve OHS objectives.
- Consult with other external authorities and other industry/company experts in order to keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry best practices in OHS.
- Conduct routine drills to test Emergency preparedness for all likely emergency scenarios for all staff.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Engineering / Sciences or relevant field is required.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in the same role with 3 years experience in technical safety document development.
- Professional certification in occupational health and safety, NEBOSH IGC, and others.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Knowledge of safety cases, FIREPRAN, EERA, QRA, HAZOP, HAZID.
- Experience in Oil & Gas facilities, projects, and installations is a must.
Skills and Competencies:
- HSE documentations for client.
- Inspection, Audit, risk assessment, and report writing.
- Project planning and meeting deadlines.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Emergency/Crisis Management.
- Investigation/Risk Management.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.