We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Legal Counsel, Compliance
Job Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
- Review and ensure requirements for Anti-Bribery and Corruption Audits are implemented.
- Ensure timely delivery of annual awareness programs and follow-up on required actions.
- Coordinate other departments on required initiatives to strengthen compliance with the ABAC policy.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion to determine the Legal risks and response to letters from External Stakeholders (Government, Legal firms, or Unions).
- Provide guidance to the HR team on the handling of investigations and dealing with enforcement agencies.
- Conduct legal and corporate due diligence for property acquisitions and development projects and handle the legal aspects of development projects.
- Serve as a member of the local IMCR.
- Oversee the investigation process for all COBC and non-COBC matters in Nigeria.
- Review analysis and evaluate reports of alleged Code of Conduct and policy violations.
- Review investigation reports and communications which are shared with external stakeholders.
- Ensure that appropriate conflict disclosures are documented and drive use of the COBC portal.
- Collaborate with support functions – HR, COBC, DPTS and Internal Control to evaluate policies and training to promote compliance with Company policies.
- Develop and conduct training, raise awareness, and develop/ maintain relationships with management colleagues across the Country to identify and address key risks.
- Bring awareness to CCH of the COBC and other policies through creative and targeted training and communication that can be leveraged Country-wide.
- Monitor COBC trends and develop and deploy training accordingly tailored for specific functions.
- BL, LLB
- LLM (or equivalent) desired
- Experience in analysing complex internal investigations
- 10+ years of related professional work experience (compliance function).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Compliance Jobs in Nigeria, Legal / Law Enforcement jobs in Nigeria|