We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV.
We need dynamic, highly skilled and passionate persons to work with our highly experienced team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Clinical Services PMTCT
Job Code: CSU007
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as the organization PMTCT POC.
- Provide technical support in the development, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities, strategies and policies around HIV prevention amongst women of reproductive age and their partners.
- Provided leadership in the building of HCW capacity for comprehensive PMTCT services including family planning, early infant diagnosis, use of mentor mothers, working with community structures (TBAs) management of STIs, breastfeeding in the context of HIV and involvement of men in PMTCT program.
- Work with facility staff to ensure a continuum of care from prevention of transmission of infection to the provision of care and treatment for HIV-positive pregnant mothers and their HIV-exposed or infected infants.
- Provide technical assistance in innovative HIV case finding amongst pregnant women.
- Support sustained integration pf PMTCT/FP/RH in services delivery.
- Support the optimization the use of viral load monitoring for pregnant women.
- Strengthen linkages systems with PMTCT to ensure all live births of HIV infected mothers are enrolled into child follow up care and institute programs.
Qualifications and Experience
- MBBS, Nursing Degree or related Health field, Post Graduate Degree in Medicine or Master’s Degree in Public Health is an added advantage.
- At least 10 years’ post NYSC experience in running/implementing public health programs preferably in the NGO context. With at least 5 of those years in management level.
- At least 5 years working knowledge of the national and PEPFAR/CDC PMTCT program priorities.
- A working knowledge of the cPMTCT intervention.
- An in depth understanding of national and international development issues in particular in relation to reproductive health and HIV/AIDS;
- Previous experience in managing and developing a team and the ability to lead, motivate and develop others; excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; fluency in written and spoken English;
- Commitment to and understanding of the organization ’s aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches.
- Expert knowledge of best-practice project management and change management methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, as evidenced through previous work experience and results achieved; capable of effective and efficient development, management and tracking of large-scale projects.
- Superior partnering skills, exceptionally strong and highly effective working relationships with internal & external partners/stakeholders.
- Excellent leadership skills; can manage larger-scale teams, develop individual skills and abilities, while driving teams to meet or exceed targets & goals. Willingness to commit the next 3 years to the origination in this position will be an added advantage.
- History of loyalty and trust with proven integrity and ability to manage confidential information
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. Senior Manager, Clinical Services PMTCT-CSU007 – Abuja, CLEMENTINA OGBEH.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
- Females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply.
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria, NGO / Non-Profit Associations Jobs in Nigeria|