We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Value Sales, Enterprise Business
Job Identification: 1706
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Category: MTN Level 3H
Job Schedule: Full time
Reports To: General Manager Enterprise Sales
Division: Enterprise Business
- Develop a contact strategy and create/maintain an in-depth Account Development Plan (ADP) for each of the defined ICT accounts.
- Exercise thought leadership at Board level based on MTN’ s ICT strategy, demonstrating an understanding of the business strategies and communications dependencies of the customer; demonstrate the compelling value proposition of MTNN Enterprise Business.
- Provide in-depth sector and company specific financial analysis which forms the basis for C-level commercial discussion and decision making.
- Ensure full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the defined strategic accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Analyze relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate managerial action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Evaluate sales performance data to support management decision-making.
- Facilitate enterprise ICT sales efforts within the framework of agreed Account Development Plans in order to achieve operational targets for revenues, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure full compliance with telecommunications license provisions, sector regulations and competition laws.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Demonstrate in-depth industry/sector and technical knowledge required to build realistic account specific business cases to aid sales team in achieving sales targets.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement programs for regional managers, account/channel partners & sales agents to ensure enterprise sales targets are fully met.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- A First Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or any relevant discipline
- Masters in Business Administration would be an advantage
- Fluent in English
9 – 17 years’ experience which includes:
- Manager track record of 3 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/industry
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Technical sales
- Strong Negotiation and Analytical skills
- Experience in developing sales strategies and performance metrics in an ICT/Telecoms environment
- Work experience across diverse cultures and geographies is advantageous.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2022 (11:59 PM).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|