Mastercard – We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Network Engineer
Reference ID: R-157907
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Customer Edge Network Engineering team is looking for a Senior Network Engineer II to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving.
- The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
- As part of the Senior Network Engineer journey, you will be involved to engineer and deploy the latest network infrastructure including overseeing and carrying out installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, optimization and documentation of all network hardware, software and connectivity
- Strong Network engineering and project delivery.
- Advance knowledge of routing and switching protocols.
- Experience with Cisco / HP / Aruba network switching, routing, WIFI, hardware and software.
- Experience with Unicast: OSPF, BGP, NAT, IPSEC and GRE
- Experience with Switching: CDP/LLDP, QoS. HSRP/VRRP, VLAN/VXLAN
All About You:
- As a Senior Network Engineer. Would you like to make an impact and advance your career working on complex deployments/systems as part of a global team specializing in new technologies?
- Excellent communication skills; ability to perform under pressure and detail-oriented.
- You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing customer excellence.
- Respond quickly to all queries/incidents, manage delivery/incidents.
- Identify areas where resources fall short of needs and provide thoughtful and sustainable solutions to benefit the team.
- Be skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- Confidence to escalate projects delivery / Incidents to senior management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Banking / Financial Services Jobs in Nigeria|