CrossBoundary Energy inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Department: CrossBoundary Energy
Experience Level: Mid Level
About CrossBoundary Energy: CrossBoundary Energy (CBE) is the leading provider of clean, renewable, reliable, and affordable electricity directly to businesses. According to World Bank data, access to reliable and affordable electricity is the most significant constraint on economic growth on the continent. CBE addresses this challenge by providing corporates with fully financed renewable power. Through this approach, we are building a disruptive, distributed, renewable utility that can unlock sustainable growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years’ experience working in operations, IT, corporate communications, or business intelligence at a top-tier international corporation, consulting firm, or start-up enterprise
- Cover letter highlighting at least two specific examples in your work describing how adoption of new tools, technologies, or automations in the organization helped the company to better achieve its goals
- Motivation to work in the renewable energy industry, particularly the distributed generation / off-grid sector
- Curiosity about managing B2B external relations and branding
- Fluency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Familiarity with the capabilities of applications in the Microsoft Technology Stack (Dynamics, Sharepoint, Projects, Teams)
- Familiarity with graphic design principles and social media management.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- CrossBoundary is an equal opportunity employer.
- If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected]
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Operations Manager|