Catholic Relief Services is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Officer / State Team Lead
Job Identification Number: 3000320
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: Program Management
Job Shift: Day
About Catholic Relief Services: Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and nonchurch partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS has worked in Nigeria for more than 25 years.
- A Primary Medical Qualification (MBBS), Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, Social Sciences, or related fields plus a Master’s Degree in Public Health or related Health discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in HIV/AIDS and/or OVC programming.
- Minimum of 3 years in the developing world in mid-project management positions with progressive management responsibilities.
- Experience working in PEPFAR Above-Site and Sustainability pediatric HIV, OVC and adolescent programming.
- Strong background in program implementation; experience in supervising and providing technical assistance for roll-out of evidence-based HIV, OVC and adolescent programming strategies.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently and also the ability to transfer knowledge through formal and informal training.
- Technical experience with programming to address gender concerns and programming for very young children and adolescents/youth required.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and information management systems. Proficient in Word.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Nigerian Nationals Only.
- CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- CRS welcomes candidates from the countries and regions in which we work. In the event the successful candidate is an expatriate or global telecommuter, the anticipated duration of the assignment is informed by a term limit, based on the type and level of the job and the needs of the agency.
Application Closing Date
6:04 PM: 7th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Output Lead/Team Lead, Project /Programme Management / Project Management / Change Management Jobs in Nigeria|