Catholic Relief Services is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Officer / State Team Lead
Job Identification Number: 3000311
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: Program Management
Job Shift: Day
About Catholic Relief Services: Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and nonchurch partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS has worked in Nigeria for more than 25 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Health discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with at least three years working in public health involving immunization programs and community-level work with significant program management responsibilities. Experience in polio programming will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience working with and through partner organizations, including working with the public sector
- Working knowledge of and experience with UN, USG or GF projects will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the local terrain in Kaduna state will be an added advantage.
- Experience with and a demonstrated commitment to a community-based approach to development.
- Ability to interface with multiple stakeholders, representatives, and partners in a professional manner.
- Experience with participatory planning and evaluation methods is preferred.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Nigerian Nationals Only.
- CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
- CRS welcomes candidates from the countries and regions in which we work. In the event the successful candidate is an expatriate or global telecommuter, the anticipated duration of the assignment is informed by a term limit, based on the type and level of the job and the needs of the agency.
Application Closing Date
6:13 PM: 7th December, 2022.