Lily Hospitals Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Registrar, Radiology
Location: Warri, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
About Lily Hospitals Limited: Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.
- The job holder must have a license to practice medicine from the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must have passed WACP or NPMCN part one examination
- The job holder must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work well under extreme pressure, self-discipline and excellent long-term concentration.
- The job holders must have a working knowledge of global quality assurance, clinical audit principles and processes and must exhibit a commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- Familiarity with cultural and religious concerns of patients, and current legislation on patient rights.
- Job holders must portray a caring and professional manner in all aspects of work.
- Must show evidence of competence in the management of radiology cases and evidence of active participation in relevant research
- The job holder must have good communication skills, a strong ability to work well under pressure, self-discipline and excellent long-term concentration.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV only to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2023.
|Job Category||Medical / Pharmaceutical / Healthcare Jobs in Nigeria, Medical Doctor / Officer Jobs in Nigeria, Registrar|