We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Actively and consistently seeks new customers within Mikano focus markets.
- Researches customers’ needs and resolves problems.
- Visits customers and potential customers to develop relationships, follow up on leads, set grower trials, close sales opportunities and provide technical information.
- Meets established sales budget (revenue, profit, expense) goals.
- Achieve key metrics (customer visits per weeks, prospect visits per week, trials conducted).
- Gives technical support in person, by email and phone.
- Delivers sales presentations and closes sales in a professional manner.
- Makes product recommendations and presentations to growers, distributors, and industry organizations in order to educate and inform.
- Follows-up in a timely manner to voicemail and email requests from management, peers and other internal and external customers.
- Attends industry and distributor trade shows.
- Provides feedback to internal teams as well as with sales peers regarding competition, pricing, and marketing opportunities.
- Maintains and shares an understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets
- Provides special updates to Management as is appropriate or requested.
- Provide weekly updates of sales to Line Manager.
- Participates in scheduled Sales Conference calls.
Training and Experience:
- BA / B.Sc in Engineering courses from reputable institution.
- Must have relevant professional qualifications.
- 5 – 7 years experience in related industry.
- Preferred candidate should have sales experience in lightings product/Diesel generating set.
- Sales Engineer experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skill.
- Excellent Negotiation Skills.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office Packages (Word, Excel & PP).
- Appreciable knowledge about lighting product or diesel generators.
- Good Driving skills.
- Goal Oriented
- Detailed Oriented
- Persuasive and Tenacious.
- Team Work
- Compliance and ethics oriented attitude.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022 (3pm)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.
|Job Category||Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|