We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
- Provide business leadership for the sales team to achieve the sales volume, distribution and share goal through leading the sales transformation plan and the execution of the overall company’s strategic business plan.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy and plan to ensure profit maximization and excellent customer service. Ensure the achievement of sales targets.
- Ensure product availability and visibility in trade through enforcement of healthy stock level in distributor’s warehouse and retailers stores.
- Ensure that pricing structure reflect market reality when compared with competitors and drive new product development.
- Provide sales management, budget control, profit & loss, compensation programs and incentive planning periodically.
- Identify, nurture and harness new business opportunities to grow market shares through monitoring trend and development in market place and ensure customers satisfaction.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales report according to sales director and company set standard.
- Provide supervision through field visits, observations and measurement of results to include performance appraisals and salary reviews.
- Develop competencies and processes required to create an effective and efficient sales force.
- Create and implement effective direct and indirect sales strategies, develop neighborhood sales strategy and lead sales team towards achievement of sales goal.
- Plan and co-ordinate information/data gathering and analysis to track brand against competition with the view to sustaining market leadership.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development while comparing sales result to goals.
- Establish effective relationships and collaborations with other departments (production, Finance & Logistics) to address key business issues and opportunities. Communicate company Food safety policy, requirements to customers and end users. Ensure outlet conform with food safety requirements, product storage, vehicle/logistics conditions and conduct/analyse customer feedback survey annually. Carry out product recall/withdrawal when necessary.
- First Degree in relevant field, possession of an MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 7 years experience in FMCG sector, out of 3 years must be at senior level position.
- Must be numerate and familiar with data analysis and reporting. Must be a person of high level of integrity and enthusiasm
- Location is Edo state, Benin city.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Senior Sales Manager – Benin” as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria, Sales / Retail / Marketing / Business Development / Analysis Jobs in Nigeria|