Family Health International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Advisor – TQLA / DSD
Requisition ID: 2022202468
Supervisor: Technical Director
About Family Health International: Family Health International (FHI 360) is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar Degree with 5 – 7 years relevant experience with at least 7 years progressive experience working in the health or development field in Nigeria.
- B.Sc / BA or similar Degree with 9 – 11 years’ experience in care and treatment for HIV/AIDS especially with ARV program.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field with 7-9 years is required.
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Knowledge of health and development programs in developing countries in general and Nigeria specifically.
- Knowledge of Nigerian clinical setting, including government and non-government settings. Advanced training in HIV Clinical Care/ART and/or CT/PMTCT.
- Experience having used and trained others in FHI 360’s TQLAO model or very similar approaches to adaptive management and data use.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others, including developing and maintaining compatibility among project staff, consultants, sub-awardees and recipients of project TA and support.
- Demonstrated management and team-building skills, including relevant experience in direct supervision of professional staff.
- Articulate and able to communicate in a clear, professional manner with clients and staff.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the social, political ethical issues surrounding HIV infections.
- Ability to work independently and manage a high-volume workflow.
- High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication, including presentation and training skills.
- Proven ability in supervising staff. Well-developed computer skills. Ability to travel within Nigeria 25% time.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Advisor, Technician|