Family Health International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer, COVID Vacc
Requisition ID: 2022202388
Locations: Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Cross River, and Enugu
Job Type: Full time
Supervisor: Technical Lead (EpiC)
About Family Health International: Family Health International (FHI 360) is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
- MBBS / MD / PHD or similar Degree with 3-5 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 2 years’ experience with COVID-19 program planning and implementation at the community or state level working with public and NGO sectors.
- Or MS / MA in Social Science, Public Health or related field, MPH preferred, and a minimum of 5-7 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 2 years’ experience with COVID -19 program planning and implementation at the community or state level working with public and NGO sectors.
- Or BS / BA in Social Science, Public Health or related field, MPH preferred, and a minimum of 7-9 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 2 years’ experience with COVID -19 program planning and implementation at the community or state level working with public and NGO sectors.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Experience in designing and implementing of public health/international development programs funded by US government or other international donors.
- Extensive knowledge of health and development programming in a developing country.
- Working knowledge of major donor policies (USAID, Global Fund) as well as international not-for- profit organizations.
- Demonstrated management, supervision, networking and leadership skills working with large, complex programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic planning, administrative, and financial management systems.
- Diplomatic; demonstrated experience in undertaking high-level policy dialogue with different stakeholders.
- Knowledge of COVID -19, health systems, and related issues.
- Ability to manage projects, consultants, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful implementation of programs.
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, consultants, and recipients of assistance.
- Demonstrated expertise in building effective relationship with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to intervene with staff with diplomacy and firmness.
- Ability to travel in Nigeria up to 25%.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Vaccine Service Delivery|