To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer – Monitoring & Evaluation
Department: Global Fund
Job Category: Fixed Term
- The incumbent will provide technical assistance on robust M&E systems to ensure reporting of quality data that accurately reflect project performance.
- S/he will be responsible for supporting coordinating data collection, collation, data quality assurance, data entry reporting and data analytics.
- S/he will work with the country office, state-level M&E staff and government counterparts to provide support and guidance on program/project monitoring and evaluation activities, support the development of quality management system, including supporting appropriate data analysis and reporting, produce high quality analysis products on a regular basis for the monitoring and evaluation of Project and ensure that the quality of program/project monitoring and evaluation in the sites is of international standard by supporting the development and implementation of appropriate mechanisms and tools to ensure quality.
- The STO-M&E will also monitor and support the state M&E teams, assisting them in the performance of all their local M&E activities, provide relevant technical guidance and assistance to state M&E Officers, other departments within the country office, to partner organizations and GON M&E counterparts.
- S/he will build capacity of national and local partners including sub recipients in the use of project monitoring and evaluation data to modify existing programs and design new ones.
- Develop, review and ensure the correct implementation of the national M&E plan, ensuring that M&E strategies are implemented according to plan and contribute to the design and technical development of monitoring and evaluation initiatives at national and state level.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Or MPH or MS/MA in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Or BS/BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 7 to 9 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Previous experience with HIV programming (including Key Population programming).
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
Friday; 11th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&[email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Technical Services, Technical Specialist, Technician|