Family Health International is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer, Nutrition
Requisition ID: 2022202366
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Job Type: Full time
Supervisor: Nutrition Coordinator
About Family Health International: Family Health International (FHI 360) is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology – creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Nutrition, Nursing, MBBS, Public Health or other Medical related field with minimum of 10 years post graduate experience. A Master’s degree in related field will be an added advantage.
- Experience of implementing nutrition-related programs including monitoring and evaluation
- Demonstrated ability to foster partnerships with community and/or Government agencies/organizations and groups
- Strong experience in Networking, Report writing skills
- Strong group facilitation and training skills
- Knowledge of community development, empowerment, and mentoring approaches
- Proven capacity to supervise, train and coach staff and working with community members
- Ability and willingness to frequently travel and stay at the field
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across the organization developing effective working relationships to deliver outstanding results for children.
- Good oral & written communication skills of both English and local languages will be an advantage.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties.
- This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
- FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
- FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Nutritionist Jobs in Nigeria|