Benmaris Limited is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Well Intervention Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract & Resident Position
About Benmaris Limited: Benmaris Limited started as a professional manpower providers, financial consultants and general works contractor in 2007. It is a wholly owned Nigerian Company. Over the years, it has undertaken many challenging projects and accumulated skills, know-how and experiences in Facilities Management, Procurement and Supply Services, Design and Build Solutions, Project Management Services, Building Construction and related engineering works.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years relevant technical experience with onshore and offshore Well Engineering roles
- Good experience in contracts management and basic finance.
- Very knowledgeable in drilling engineering / operations, completion engineering, well interventions engineering operations.
- Very good understanding of well integrity
- Good knowledge of material and equipment, stock management
- Very good working experience in Well Servicing/Production optimisation activities (slickline/E-line, acidizing, WSO/conformance, remedial sand control, coil tubing operations, well performance)
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV (preferably in Microsoft WORD) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2023.
|Job Category||Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria|