CrossBoundary Energy inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Wind Engineering Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
About CrossBoundary Energy: CrossBoundary Energy (CBE) is the leading provider of clean, renewable, reliable, and affordable electricity directly to businesses. According to World Bank data, access to reliable and affordable electricity is the most significant constraint on economic growth on the continent. CBE addresses this challenge by providing corporates with fully financed renewable power. Through this approach, we are building a disruptive, distributed, renewable utility that can unlock sustainable growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience carrying out engineering services related to wind power projects, wind energy project development or project technical due diligence
- Experience with the development, implementation and/or operation of medium to large scale wind energy generation projects –consulting, developer, IPP, operator
- Detailed understanding of wind power plant design.
- Enthusiastic about working, traveling, and living in sometimes challenging environments
- High tolerance for ambiguity and an ability to operate effectively in a changing context
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate clearly and effectively with diverse audiences
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners and colleagues in challenging environments.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- CrossBoundary is an equal opportunity employer.
- If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to [email protected]
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Computer / Network & Hardware Engineering Support / Network Design and Security Jobs in Nigeria, Engineering / Electrical / Mechanical / Civil / Construction / Building Jobs in Nigeria|