Confederation of African Football (CAF)
The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Services – Freelancer
Location: CAF Headquarters – Cairo, Egypt
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a Services – Freelancer (1 year contract).
- Complete all assigned tasks and assist with day-to-day operations.
- Participate in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observe and learn from experienced staff members.
- Gain knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Take detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfill any requirements and meeting goals set out for the services team.
- Prepare documents and updating records.
- Assist in all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity etc.) and refurbishments.
- Review utilities consumption.
- Assist in the insurance plans and service contracts.
- Assist in all billing cycle of all building items (Phones, electricity, water, gas bills)
- Follow up on all CAF Premises.
- Any other task as assigned from the services team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Fluent in English language both written and spoken is a must; and in any of the other CAF official languages (Arabic/French).
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, and integrity with high level of proactivity.
- Manage working under pressure.
- A solid understanding of data privacy and information security principles.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application in English (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here for more information
- Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
- If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for a top international sporting organization, submit your application in English (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters).
- Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration
|Job Category||Operations and Corporate Services Jobs in Nigeria, Remote / Freelance / Work at home / Online Jobs in Nigeria, Technical Services|