Dangote Group is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Shift Manager, Control Room Operation
Job ID: IbesePlantPowerPlant002
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
About Dangote Group: Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant experience in Gas based power plant with minimum of five (5) years’ experience as Shift manager.
Skills & Competencies:
- In-depth understanding of power plant systems and interactions among systems
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Good data gathering and analysis skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Good Knowledge of various applicable ISO standards.
- Knowledge of SAP for production reports & records.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Add A Comment