Nigeria LNG Limited, a limited liability company incorporated on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic market and export. We operate from five offices spread across different locations. Our liquefaction plant is located in Bonny Island and the corporate Head Office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for employment into the position below:
Job Title: Shift Nurse
Reference Code: CMO / 2022 / 003
Location: NLNG Production Plant – Bonny, Rivers
- To conduct health prevention and screening activities of patients in the Residential Area Clinic to ensure proper monitoring of health conditions and maintain maximum hospital hygiene.
To be eligible to apply for the Shift Nurse position, the right candidate should be a:
- Registered Midwife (RM) and Registered Nurse (RN) Or Registered Nurse (RN) and possess a post-basic nursing qualification
- Registered member of the Nigerian Nursing and Midwifery Council (NNMC)
- In addition, the candidate should have a minimum of five (5) years of work experience as a Registered Midwife (RM) and Registered Nurse (RN) or equivalent in a duly registered establishment
- Post basic nursing qualifications and work experience in a nursing unit in the oil and gas industry will be an added advantage
- The candidate should also be able to demonstrate proficiency in Information Technology.
- Good communication Skills
- Personal Effectiveness and Problem Solving
- Negotiation Skills
- People Management.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Click on the above Link
- Click on “Register with Us” to register
- Click on “Login to Job Portal”
- Click on the position to access the details and apply
- Attach / upload copies of relevant certificates along with the application – on the Job Portal.
- Only applications completed via the NLNG job portal are valid.
- Attachment of the underlisted document is mandatory:
- Copies of Tertiary Educational Certificates
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process, where and when discovered, will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s) or nullification of employment.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all employment decisions at NLNG are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive assessment.
|Job Category||Nursing/Health Care Work/Frontline|