We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Shopper Insights Manager
Job Requisition ID: R-77679
Job Type: Full time
Travel Required: 00% – 25%
Relocation Provided: No
Job Description Summary
- Leads development of shopper understanding with focus on key Africa operating unit channels and shopper journey. Generate key shopper insights by channel.
- Ensure that key category, and shopper marketing plans are reflective of changing shopper need states and behavior.
- Lead the mining of digital shopper insights and work closely with the Customer and Commercial and Integrated Marketing teams to drive the execution of digital and ecommerce plans.
- Model and promote a shopper-first mentality throughout the organization through active immersion, communication of consumer and shopper learning, and sharing of insights.
- Devise, manage and deliver insights to Inter to support package design, design guidance and standards and apply thinking marketing around consumer journey (Experience Orchestration and Experience Consistency).
- Partner with the Category Leads and the Customer and Commercial leads with clear actionable commercial insights based on primary sales, channel, pack, price linked analytics.
- Lead all ad hoc research projects across categories that include price, pack or channel variables – example conjoint studies.
- Provide strategic oversight and guidance to business plans, growth forecasts, brand strategies and new product launch plans for all brands in Africa Portfolio.
- Carry out duties equally through her/his team (including situational coaching and talent development) and individually; and interacting regularly with the Insights Lead, Insights Team, Global Insights lead, Marketing Lead and broader marketing and Customer & Commercial teams.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related fields
- 5+ years of senior leadership experience including Market Research, Shopper insights, Commercial Analytics preference for additional Marketing, Innovation, experience.
- Knowledge in Market research techniques
- Knowledge in Insight approaches, trends and latest industry thinking Marketing execution experience.
- Be a key partner with business and P&L owners to enable better decision making founded on deep consumer, macro forces and commercial insights.
- Provide customer support to brands and Operating Unit to enable brand equity building and consumer relationship building, recruitment and loyalty across the portfolio.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Managerial Jobs in Nigeria|