United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site & Settlement CCCM Associate
Reference ID: JR2204261
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full Time
Hardship Level: E (most hardship)
Residential location (If Applicable): Accra, Ghana
Staff Member / Affiliate Type: General Service
Target Start Date: 2023 / 01 / 01
Target End Date: 2023 / 06 / 30
About UNHCR: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was created in 1950, during the aftermath of the Second World War, to help millions of Europeans who had fled or lost their homes. We had three years to complete our work and then disband. Today, over 65 years later, our organization is still hard at work, protecting and assisting refugees around the world.
- For G6 – 3 years relevant experience with High School Diploma; or 2 years relevant work experience with Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent or higher.
Certificates and / or Licenses:
- Law, Political Science, Economics, International Relations, Business Administration, Social Science.
Relevant Job Experience:
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills supplemented by knowledge and understanding of the Humanitarian reform process and the role of the humanitarian community preferably in Camp Coordination and Camp Management. Knowledge of multi-sectoral coordination, IASC guidelines and protection principles. Applied knowledge in UNHCR mandate, its policies and priorities in relation to Refugees or IDPs and CCCM depending on context.
- Demonstrated knowledge in program management and reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of CCCM and protection technical guidelines and standards.
- CL-Camp Coordination and Camp Management
- CL-Multi-stakeholder Communications with Partners, Government & Community
- PG-Stakeholder management and coordination with Implementing Partners (Gov/NGO/Corporate)
- PR-CCCM Technical Guidelines and Standards
- TR-Training and Capacity Building of large groups and stakeholders.
- For International Professional and Field Service jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
- For National Professional jobs: Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English and local language.
- For General Service jobs: Knowledge of English and/or UN working language of the duty station if not English.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
.Application Closing Date
6th December, 2022.
|Job Category||Admin Associate|