About The Company
Dezigntees.ng is an online clothing design and prints company that provides customers with free online design templates to edit and shop from. We’re a Nigerian online platform for customized clothing and accessories, a go-toplace for individuals and brands looking to realize their creative ideas on quality fabrics.
We value freedom of expression, whether it’s with your own designs or those made available by our creative artist. T-shirts, Polos, Caps, Hoodies, Bags, Aprons and a lot more can easily be print on our platform.
We’re setting new standards for clothing through top-quality fabrics, prints and rapid delivery, allowing you to spend less time worrying while saving time and money.
Dezigntees.ng team has an extensive design and print experience, it’s this in-depth creative knowledge that enables us to deliver thoroughly considered design and prints for our clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media / Order Management / Customer Service Officer
Location: Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a three in one role. This role brings out the best of customer service personnel both online and offline.
- Responsible for admitting guest and customers
- Responsible for taking and receiving customers phone calls
- Responsible for sorting correspondence
- Responding to client’s inquiries and complains
- Collating and ordering companies supplies
- Ensuring the reception area is clean and organized all time
- Updating company’s documents and files and ensuring mistakes are looked into
- Maintaining and updating meeting schedules for the company
- Perform troubleshoot on all sales orders and assist to identify and execute various enhancement to all management process.
- Ensure compliance to all company and business policies and administer all open sales order and ensure appropriate order flow.
- Manage all communication with all sales department order and process all customer orders and shipment of products and ensure optimal practices for all processes.
- Monitor all vendor performance and evaluate all orders and provide all required approvals.
- Verify all order line and prepare order reports on everyday basis and manage all shipment and respond to all inquiries for all status order and resolve all customer issues and prepare efficient schedule for projects.
- Monitor and evaluate all order issues and resolve it
- Creating content, including text posts, video, and images for use on social media;
- Promoting products, services, and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organization’s brand and social media strategy;
- Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Canva etc;
- Interacting with clients and dealing with clients’ inquiries;
- Developing and introducing proposals to clients about our various products and services;
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns;
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns;
- Collaborating with colleagues from across departments to ensure branding is consistent;
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N50,000 – N70,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the subject of the mail.