Dangote Group is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Performance Analyst
Job ID: SP16012023
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: DCP – HSSE
About Dangote Group: Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Engineering from a reputable university.
- Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment or equivalent or Membership of an Internationally recognized environmental management professional body.
- Membership of the Nigeria Institute of Public Relations
- 5 – 10 years of related work experience
- Attention to details while focusing on big picture
- Interpreting and applying strategies that are focused on positive results.
- Managing multiple tasks with changing priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with constant interruptions.
- Solve complex problems with uniquely Initiatives and tailored frameworks or approach.
- Knowledge of a broad range of environmental and social issues, particularly related to the industry
- A professional HSE and SP qualification will be an added advantage.
How to Submit Your Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
Add A Comment